JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello all, Where are you guys getting your 22lr subsonic ammo? I am looking to get some and I figured you guys and gals would know where the cheapest places were. Either local to salem or via internet. thank you all for your help. :s0155:

Walmart had some the last time I was there, as did Wholesale Sports, A few different brands if I recall. Online I've bought from EA Author Brown, at the time I was looking I remember they had some good prices on Aguila. The Walmart was up north from there, but I bet they carry the same stuff. I may have even seen some CCI or Rems at Bi-Mart.

What are you shooting? The barrel length will matter, many times you do not need to buy sub-sonic, others will be sub-sonic by default.

CCI standard velocity, work well in my 10/22 with a 16.5" barrel, I can't tell the difference between that and Remington sub-sonic, from Walmart.

CCI quiet, would not cycle to guns.

Ruger 22/45, with a 4" barrel, I had it cut down, can shoot high velocity and be just as quite as sub-sonic.

BTW I am using a SS Sparrow

I am shooting a savage fvsr 16.5" bolt gun with a sparrow ss as well. And NWcid thank you for the link they have good prices. If I dont have to buy sub sonic to get the same sound that would be great as they are more expensive.

What are you shooting? The barrel length will matter, many times you do not need to buy sub-sonic, others will be sub-sonic by default.

CCI standard velocity, work well in my 10/22 with a 16.5" barrel, I can't tell the difference between that and Remington sub-sonic, from Walmart.

CCI quiet, would not cycle to guns.

Ruger 22/45, with a 4" barrel, I had it cut down, can shoot high velocity and be just as quite as sub-sonic.

BTW I am using a SS Sparrow

Same conclusions with CCI standard and Sparrow supressor with a savage 22.