Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Subscription Notifications for UN-Subscribed threads??

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Mason3379, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

I have seen the other thread that people are not getting their email notifications. Now on the other side I am getting notifications for threads I am no longer subscribed to??:huh: How is this happening? I thought I was going crazy at first and looked through my subscriptions numerous times and sure enough, I had deleted the thread from subscription but today I had three notifications from that thread. It is happening with more than just one thread too. There are three that I am no longer subscribed to that are still sending me notifications.
    So, is anyone else having this problem or am I just special??:paranoid:

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

How long ago did you delete the subscription. The notifications are running between 4 to 8 days late so it is possible that you may have unsubscribed yet the notification was generated before you unsubscribed and then it is being sent to you late like everyone else.

3. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

Not sure just how long. All I know is that it is getting really annoying. That may be the issue though. I want to say it was at least 5 or 6 days ago..

4. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

That would explain it.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2