JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do many of you subscribe to threads in the classifieds ads? I have subscribed to a couple in the hopes that at some point the seller may be motivated to lower the price and I would get notification and possibly not miss a good opportunity. If a post does not say OBO or MAKE OFFER, I prefer to wait and watch!

Do many of you subscribe to threads in the classifieds ads? I have subscribed to a couple in the hopes that at some point the seller may be motivated to lower the price and I would get notification and possibly not miss a good opportunity. If a post does not say OBO or MAKE OFFER, I prefer to wait and watch!

I subscribe to lots of threads. If I find that a thread has some interesting information contained within, I'll subscribe. There are other times where, like you, I subscribe to a sale thread and monitor it for updates while I decide if I'd like to contact the seller or not. That 'subscribe' option is very handy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top