JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
Been a long time lurker. I thought it was time to introduce myself.

Former Navy guy (can you guess from the handle?) who got into shooting sports as way to become a better hunter and spend more time outdoors.

I enjoy shooting high power and vintage matches competitively. I shoot Shotgun and handguns for fun. I shoot hunting rifles as a way to pursue my outdoors passion.

Tricounty Gun Club in Sherwood Oregon is my home range.

Keep your powder Dry

SA

I was on Sunfish, 649 boat, and also out of Charleston. Sounds like we may have bored holes through the same ocean. Did you have the opportunity to "vacation" in La Maddalena?

Ahh, La Mad. Spent my share of time there and got to know the small boat 'taxi' well. I wished I had some pictures to show of our 'pleasure cruises' next to the Tender.

649 - that was one of the Short Sturgeons wasnt it? They are all razor blades now....

S A.

Ahh, La Mad. Spent my share of time there and got to know the small boat 'taxi' well. I wished I had some pictures to show of our 'pleasure cruises' next to the Tender.

649 - that was one of the Short Sturgeons wasnt it? They are all razor blades now....

S A.

Standard length but before the "stretch class". Yes, all the 627 class fast attacks have been disassembled. Arguably the best spec op boats ever built. The reactor compartments are all up at Hanford. I've actually been to that trench several times. I've been told that the metal from the hulls has all been saved. Pedigree HY-80 is still pretty expensive stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top