JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Years ago I modded a Ruger 10-22 carbine buttstock for a buddies M11 .380 ACP bullet hose. Worked pretty well as I recall and really didn't look all that out of place with the help of a little tactical paint. ;)

Alrighty, having lost my train of thought a great many times during the course of this tangent, back on it. The aftermarket stock I kludged together works. And it is demonstrably better than the industrial abortion that is the original stock whilst mag-dumping. Still, not the best, and I have long arms.

I am tempted to acquire one of the wood stocks like shown in @Reno post in #3. Thinking that and the dedicated can that is currently pending as silencing tool/foregrip would make this a handy little zipper of setup. Think I need a buffer tube like this:

1630367608324.png

This work, yes? Other parts needed? Thank you, friends. :)

The adapter you have will not work with an AR rifle stock. Just carbine style.

AR rifle stocks interface with the little nub in the lower receiver as well as holds the rear takedown pin detent and spring in place.

If you don't have an adapter like the one I posted in the same post that has the little tab for a rifle stock the stock can rotate on the tube and the bottoms portion would be stock out.

40EEB70D-4672-4068-A821-3F5B6F7E511F.jpeg 4528B47C-E6B6-4A9E-946E-A373E1E86B20.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top