JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is my 1993 Impreza, with all the new upgraded headlights, grill, hood, hood vents, signal lights, fog lights and bumpers. I've owned it for the last 10 years and have every receipt of everything done to it.

Some highlights: 5speed AWD, painted the STi color "Steel Grey Metallic", about 129K miles, custom stereo system inside and in the trunk (2 amps, 2 10inch subs, diamond audio components inside). There is a subtle body kit with the version 5 spoiler and the car sits 1.5 inches lower from H&R springs and upgraded struts. It's not low enough that normal speed bumps are a problem, but gives a more sporty and controllable ride.

The engine is unaltered, with a new timing belt, water pump, and starter, reusable K&N air filter and a front strut tower bar. Transmission was replaced at approximately 80K mi due to a broken 2nd gear, and a heavy duty clutch and flywheel were upgraded. A stock optioned, rear differential guard was bolted to help protect the underside. Only synthetic oil has been used until 90K mi then I switched to a synthetic blend. Only supreme unleaded has been in the car since I've owned it as well.

I have a set of 4 studded tires mounted on their own rims that are included. There are WRX rims currently on the car with newer tires from Costco. This car gets driven about twice a month to cycle the fluids, since I bought a new Toyota Tacoma in 2007. The car has a Viper alarm system, which also opens the front two doors and the trunk from the keyfob. If you notice in the picture, there are no door handles, emblems or antennas, they're "shaved off". I made a hidden cord to open the door in case the car battery dies so you can still access the interior. There are clear side marker lights and signal lights with amber bulbs. The interior gauges are reverse indiglo gauges, changing from blue to green with a dimmer switch, there is a short shifter, leather Momo shift knob, and Momo leather shift boot. Heavy duty rubber winter mats are included. The seats are a beige leatherette, which I've found is rare--most are cloth. This car is reliable and before I bought a new truck, I regularly would take it snowboarding to the mountains. It is the best handling car in the snow I have ever driven. With low center of gravity, AWD and studded tires, I've never been stuck.

The car could use new brake pads and there is a tear in the driver's seat (which is leatherette) from when a pen was in my side pocket. I have matching seat covers to cover this up since aftermarket seats are several hundred dollars. The solenoid that opens the driver's door does not work and can be replaced at a car audio shop. I usually open the passenger door and reach across until I get it fixed. The removable face for the stereo was dropped awhile back but still works like normal, just a few pixels are out. I purchased the car in 1999 from a retired school teacher who used it as a winter car going back and forth from Wenatchee to the Tri-Cities. It has a salvage title, but from driving the car for the last 10 years, I have no concerns with this.

This car is my baby and stays in a heated garage all year. My price is $4300 and feel it is fair for a mechanically sound and fun Subaru. During the week is pretty busy for me, so a weekend time to meet up is preferred.

**Note, I'm not looking for any vehicle trades, or will hold it for you to sell your car first, or accept payment plans (all which I've been emailed before about). Thanks for looking.

dsc02071.jpg

dsc02073z.jpg

dsc02084ugl.jpg

dsc02086.jpg

dsc02092.jpg

dsc02093.jpg

dsc02100.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top