JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would support this idea--and add a suggestion of my own, maybe have a "Case of the Month" every month where we can all spitball ideas and crowdsource thoughts on how to solve various situations. (I've been wanting to propose something similar for AR build planning too, but haven't been able to string the words together.)

Spent a few years as a low voltage electrician and did everything from base systems to Fort Knox stuff for high end clients.

Most people have little clue as to how fragile their security is.

Spent a few years as a low voltage electrician and did everything from base systems to Fort Knox stuff for high end clients.

Most people have little clue as to how fragile their security is.
This is why when I've designed Powerball Win List homes for myself, the first floor walls are twelve inches of steel-reinforced concrete, and the second-floor walls are six. :)

Should probably drop the 360-degree walkaround verandas, though... or move those up to the 3rd or 4th floors.

Home or personal security? Home is where the person is.
I heard recently that a Kardashian got robbed of a bauble while in full internet share mode.
She shoulda had some brass nucks.. and a brain.
lol

Here is an example of a good topic - door locks.

Today I was leaving to go down the mountain and take my kids out to lunch. I was late (typical) and in a hurry and for the first time in four years I walked out the door without my keys and I had locked the door behind me (the door knob with the little lever on the knob to lock it). I immediately realized I didn't have my keys in my pocket. I had my car key fob (wireless), but not the rest of my keys.

Long story short, I got back inside in less than 60 seconds with a table knife. All too easy. There was no metal guard on that lock to prevent using a credit card or knife to slip under the door bolt. The door also has a deadbolt, but a person can kick the door in fairly easily nonetheless.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top