Reactions
I recently bought the Sig Tango 1-6x and the Bushnell AR 1-6x. I actually prefer the reticle on the Bushnell and couldn't get the Sig to focus (it was always slightly blurry, like it was manufactured to be focused 15' beyond the scope only). I thought it was just me or my eyes, but I took it back to sportsman's and the manager agreed that something was definitely wrong. I'm still really interested in checking out the Burris, but the Bushnell was such a good deal I'll keep it either way.

Reactions
I recently bought the Sig Tango 1-6x and the Bushnell AR 1-6x. I actually prefer the reticle on the Bushnell and couldn't get the Sig to focus (it was always slightly blurry, like it was manufactured to be focused 15' beyond the scope only). I thought it was just me or my eyes, but I took it back to sportsman's and the manager agreed that something was definitely wrong. I'm still really interested in checking out the Burris, but the Bushnell was such a good deal I'll keep it either way.
Check out the Burris RT-6. It's superb for the price and NOT made in China. I have a Tango MSR and mine has been good, I still prefer the RT6 though.

dinky450

Reactions
I bought a RT-6 for a buddy it is pretty nice. I have a older burris tac30 and I love it. I have more expensive lvpos and really can't tell the difference.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top