JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm unless there is a difference in grip length I would say you can use both mags..... Glock also has factory 22 round mags for the .40 cal and if you put a factory OEM +2 you can have 24 rounds plus one in the chamber. I personally would like the 9mm sub 2000 because in the right model I can use Glock 33 round factory mags. I guess some Sub 2000 firearms also accept berreta mags and S&W mags if I am not mistaking.

You can put a G22 mag in a G23, but not a G23 mag in a G22.

I called Kel Tec today, the agreed with this statement one way interchangeable, I had to verify for my own peace of mind.

BTW, they said the reason their is a shortage of SUB 2000's is that law enforcement is buy them as they into the dealers, dealers always give priority to law enforcement.

It's odd that they would make two different grip lengths. Most gun decisions are made on minor differences, the G23 would give you more chances of finding cheap mags but the G22 grip would give you more leverage and room for big mits. I see your addy is SE, if you live close I have some dime-a-dozen limited capacity G23 mags you can have free. I think they hold 10 rounds but I haven't looked at them since day one.

I called Kel Tec today, the agreed with this statement one way interchangeable, I had to verify for my own peace of mind.

BTW, they said the reason their is a shortage of SUB 2000's is that law enforcement is buy them as they into the dealers, dealers always give priority to law enforcement.

"There is no way an LEO is going to trust their lives to an inferior product like a Kel-Tec."
Sorry - I thought I'd get ahead of the inevitable comments here :D

Actually I have one that takes glock 22 mags. It is an awesome tool for building clearing and the mags are interchangeable with my G35.

The only issue I've ever had was a FTE from handloads. I dumped the OEM front site (totally blows) and replaced it with a magpul flip up. Also added the recoil reduction spring. They now make a front rail that will take accessories. Next on the wish list. Fits in a small backpack on an ATV or snowmobile. Love it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top