JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are the nicest looking aftermarket Glock slides in this price point, bar none.
The G17 and G19 slides are on sale this week.
Normally SI's shipping is brutal, but they just offered free shipping for the next few days.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL: SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-317 FLAT TOP SLIDE (FOR GEN 3 G17) - BLACK MELONITE
INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL: SUAREZ SUPERMATCH SI-319 FLAT TOP SLIDE (FOR GEN 3 G19) - BLACK MELONITE

Enter code FREEDOM to kick in the free shipping.

Edit:
Went and ordered a slide yesterday before they announced free shipping today.
Just got an email saying that they would kick in the free shipping !
That's awesome.

Last Edited:
I'm not really feeling the front serrations but not trying to undermine you pointing out a deal.

I'm relatively new to Glocks and am in the process of educating myself in advance of a G20 purchase, what do you gain with a slide like this?

I'm not really feeling the front serrations but not trying to undermine you pointing out a deal.
I actually really like the front serrations.
It was a requirement when I went shopping for my slide.
Here is a Jagerworks slide. It uses Glock width serrations (deepened), vertical and slant.
glock-350.jpg
More and more current pistols have them and almost all aftermarket slides have them.
Glock has offered them.
https://www.brownells.com/firearms/...9-g4-9mm-15-1-front-serration-prod108563.aspx

I'm relatively new to Glocks and am in the process of educating myself in advance of a G20 purchase, what do you gain with a slide like this?
Nothing other than bragging rights and it can be prohibitively expensive to by an OEM Glock slide for a build.
I'm "scratch-building" my first one and it's an incredible piece of engineering.
These are easier to build than an AR, by the way.

So, what you will want to do is get completely familiar with Gen 3, Gen 4 and Gen 5.
They are all available in the marketplace, although there is no G20 Gen 5 yet.
I would take a 4 over a 3 presently.
Go to a stocking Glock dealer and check them out.

Good luck

Last Edited:
Thanks for the info. I like the front serrations on some models (like my SP-01 I posted for sale) but aesthetically not as tickled about them on the Glocks,, notwithstanding the functional advantage.

Ok I was actually considering the idea of building one from scratch also but the only non-Glock item I want is a Bar-Sto barrel for shooting hard cast. They are a bit over $200. From some quick searching it looks like piecemealing the Glock together isn't going to save me any money over just buying the gun and then spending another 200 on the barrel...

Thanks for the info. I like the front serrations on some models (like my SP-01 I posted for sale) but aesthetically not as tickled about them on the Glocks,, notwithstanding the functional advantage.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ok I was actually considering the idea of building one from scratch also but the only non-Glock item I want is a Bar-Sto barrel for shooting hard cast. They are a bit over $200. From some quick searching it looks like piecemealing the Glock together isn't going to save me any money over just buying the gun and then spending another 200 on the barrel...
The top aftermarket barrels are from KKM and Blacklist in a recent shoot-out from a Hanson rest.
Bar-Sto, in keeping with their 1911 heritage (I suppose) requires fitting.

The trigger is another piece that gets upgraded on Glocks.
Agency Arms and Overwatch Precision are two of the top triggers in Glock World.
Johnny Glock is the guy that uses all Glock parts to produce some well-regarded triggers.
The Glock Wisperer.

Good luck

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top