JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
City
Pullman
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm putting up my Sturdy Safe for sale. I'm moving and I don't have room for it. It cost me almost $1900, you will not find a Sturdy Safe priced like this anywhere else. I'm pricing this to sell because I need it gone.

Features include:
>>"standard" package
>>S&G mechanical dial
>>Interior #2 rack and shelves
>>Standard gun rack
>>Dark grey and black finish

link to Sturdy Safe's site: Sturdy Safe model 2419

I will not help you move the safe out. it weighs close to 600lbs and is not easy to move. I strongly suggest you hire a safe mover to transport the safe to your house, because i have steep steps you need to traverse to get the safe out of my house. I have a recommendation of a mover in Lewiston that is very professional and helped me move my safe into my house. We can discuss the logistics via email.

image1 - Copy.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top