JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Definitely there needs to be a demand to arrest that guy. I dont care if you are making some idiot statement, you cant break the law to do it.

I think I'll go out right now and buy a pack of cigarettes and cut them up with my angle grinder. That should make everyone quit smoking.

He'll get a pass as an anti-gun liberal. But if a pro-gun person pulled the same stunt and wrote about he easily bought a gun without the required check, the Seattle police would be out in force to bring him in.

If he is so self righteous, why didn't he turn in the guy that sold him the gun illegally? I'll tell you why, because it would implicate him too. Nice double standard there. On par with their typical hypocrisy.

I can't say exactly how I feel right now because I would get in a lot of trouble. There are a lot of bad words in my head right now. Many of them start with "F"

Regardless of his 'free pass' for being a bonehead anti-gun moron, I say let him buy and destroy all the guns he wants. His money went to someone that likely used it to buy another gun, which means he, by his actions, helped to keep the gun business alive.

All this does is prove that anti-gunners don't hold themselves to the same legal standards they expect us to be held to. It proves they are incredibly stupid with their money. It proves they have no clue how worthless the idea of gun buybacks or destroying one gun here and there really are.

He is an idiot. The anti gun crowd are idiots.

And I hope he ends up in prison, for a long time.

Last Edited:
I guess you could consider this type of useless exercise job security for the guy working at the firearm factory. He should be arrested but hey it's seattle so it'll never happen.

Apparently there must have been a "West Coast Lying Morons for Gun Control" meeting held recently, and it looks like they were assigned a homework project....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-see-what-did-to-his-own-firearm-in-response/

Symbolism is everything for these people. Even when it means absolutely nothing. And his gesture, as remarkably foolish as it is, will do absolutely nothing to alter gun violence in America.

Destroy all you want, we'll just make more.

I propose that for every person that posts a destroyed gun, we pony up 10 people that bought a new gun in response.

For every gun they destroy, we'll add 10 more. Should be a fun year ;)

Yeah, another idiot in CA did something similar a while back.
Skip to 2:43 to see the destruction...

These panty-waist dummies are PROVING the point and showing EXACTLY why they can NEVER eliminate firearms... pass all the laws you want, you can't require background checks to purchase RAW MATERIALS, and where there's a will and a little talent... there's ALWAYS a way. :rolleyes:

It took 3 minutes of "reefing on" a 14" chop saw blade to cut up a keltec pf9 frame?? What a pussy...:confused:

I hope he paid $450 for it

I'm collecting donations to buy a gun in Oregon and do the same thing....

I want to make a political statement.

I think I'm going to start a new business. I'm going to sell guns, chop saw and band saw blades. I'll buy cheap, worthless guns that no one wants, and sell them for 2-3 times what I paid, and only to anti-gun touchy-feely types that need to 'do something'. I'll offer classes on destroying guns, so those that have never used a man's tool can learn how not to fear those too. They will all feel better and I'll make a nice profit, which I'll use to buy some real guns. And in the end, they'll have made absolutely no impact whatsoever on gun violence, because, guns aren't the problem.

I'm going to call the store "Symbolism: The Anti-Gun Store for Pansies"

I think I'm going to start a new business. I'm going to sell guns, chop saw and band saw blades. I'll buy cheap, worthless guns that no one wants, and sell them for 2-3 times what I paid, and only to anti-gun touchy-feely types that need to 'do something'. I'll offer classes on destroying guns, so those that have never used a man's tool can learn how not to fear those too. They will all feel better and I'll make a nice profit, which I'll use to buy some real guns. And in the end, they'll have made absolutely no impact whatsoever on gun violence, because, guns aren't the problem.

I'm going to call the store "Symbolism: The Anti-Gun Store for Pansies"

I think the only thing I would add is you should make "art" out of the chopped up guns and sell that back to the anti's..... And use the money from that to a Barrett or two, maybe a few SBR's

Probably be a viable biz in Seattle

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads