JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Taco Bell employee has been arrested and is being charged with assault and battery after shooting a customer with a BB gun. I can't tell who the bigger idiot is here - the fool that was so worked up about not getting service at Taco Bell at 4am or the moron employee that went to his car to retrieve a BB gun, then proceed to shoot the customer several times with it. Well the employee is the one being charged, so he's probably the bigger idiot. Either way, this story doesn't inspire faith in my fellow man...

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-taco-bell-employee-shot-customer-with-bb

I feel this customers pain!

Yesterday, I ordered at a local Burger King.

Pulled forward and got stuck behind a Diesel truck spewing exhaust, who was behind someone who must have ordered 100 burgers.

And I waited, and I waited, and I waited.

Finally, I backed up outa' the drive in lane, tripped the order mic, and told them to cancel my order.

I was "bubblegumed".

I thought about ramming my truck into the front door, or breaking a window, or starting a fire..............(just kidding, Mods/FBI/HS/CIA/IRS, etc).

Luckily, I saw a Wendys across the street, so I was able to control my RAGE!!!!.

People seem to get stupider and stupider by the day, no, hour, no minute.

1st time at a Wendys in years...now I know whyo_O

Many years ago, I worked at McDonald's - back when our local store was still owned by the company itself, not a franchise - things were run much better then. I saw some crazy $hit in the drive-thru and saw some people get really pissed off if an order wasn't right. Never actually thought about shooting any of them though :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top