JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Longer cartridge names must be more powerful (ie; "wow a .380, that must be a lot more powerful than a .38!")

Magazine springs weaken by being kept fully loaded so empty them when not in use
Oh, and I called them clips for a long time too :) Must come from being taught by the Garand-generation.

Used to believe what I saw in the movies about "Silencers". You could pop someone with a .308 with a can on it and it would sound like your dog had just farted.

I dunno, I have a golden retriever mix and when he farts it sounds like someone smashing a plastic bag full of air. Not quiet, and he scares the bej3sus out of himself every time. Pretty comical actually!

Used to believe that killing little critters just for the **** of it would be fun, but it was not. Now eating something or getting rid of a pest is another story, but not some bird or squirrel sitting in a tree minding its own business.

I dunno, I have a golden retriever mix and when he farts it sounds like someone smashing a plastic bag full of air. Not quiet, and he scares the bej3sus out of himself every time. Pretty comical actually!

Funny! I had a Lab that would do the same thing and then he would turn his head and look at his *** like "What the heck was that?".

Used to believe that killing little critters just for the **** of it would be fun, but it was not. Now eating something or getting rid of a pest is another story, but not some bird or squirrel sitting in a tree minding its own business.

Shot hundreds of animals (birds and squirrels) until I was around 17 and one of my young cousins cried and said he hated us for killing chipmunks in a dump near a lake. That was the first time I even thought it might be an inhuman thing to shoot animals for no reason. We all grow up at some point. I never really had regret, I just wondered why I thought it was a good thing to do when I was younger.

I remember the instructor at our concealed weapons class really getting upset for calling a magazine a clip!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top