JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have to wait and see with NRA and Carryguard. I joined USCCA and became a certified instructor. I love their curriculum. After spending years teaching NRA classes the USCCA material is just head and shoulders better and more...nimble? NRA has done a tremendous job bringing consistency and legitimacy to firearm training, but right now I think they are the Sears and Roebuck catalog of the 1970s compared to today's Amazon two day delivery.

Just think if that Billions the NRA has taken in were spent paying hit men to remove the bloomies from the planet, Gawwd it would be great.... The NRA is still here because they have dummies Paying them to ACT Like they care about citizen gun rights.
Not that I particularly care but you sound awfully trolllike and clueless about the work of the NRA. The training restrictions are equally clueless.

I'm willing to support any group that fights for our rights, even when I don't always agree with how they do things. The more the merrier!

Here it is in a nutshell folks, there is no Org out there that is or has done EVERYTHING RIGHT.
And for a lot of folks out there who say they are 2A proponents, many of you would complain if you were hung with a new rope....:oops::oops::oops:o_O

Just when you think the LaPierre cabal couldn't get any stupider, comes this:

NRA: No 1911s or Revolvers in NRA Carry Guard Training Classes

Here's the link to the story: NRA: No 1911s or Revolvers in NRA Carry Guard Training Classes - The Truth About Guns

"We will not allow revolvers or 1911s as your primary firearm in this class."

And if you use a 1911 or revolver in self defense, Carry Guard probably won't cover you because THEY didn't train you on it. Just speculation, but I'll bet you a buffalo nickel it's somewhere in the fine print.

We pause now for ALL the NRA groupies to jump in with their shrill denunciations of anyone who criticizes the Frenchman's Fudds. The rationalizations for this INCANDESCENTLY stupid move should be a real hoot!
The powers that be in that group just don't know how to use a 1911 and have likely never even held a revolver in their hands, so it is verboten to them.
They are blind in one eye and have Glock fever, so that is probably what they think everyone else is like.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top