JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who the Heck allowed these people to even shoot? my 10 month old son could handle a gun better then these idiots. heck my 3 year old nephew can shoot a 12 GA better then these morons

I'm sure just like a lot of you guys, I've safely taught a lot of people how to shoot and they really enjoyed it. It's obvious a lot of these people were novices. Whomever was teaching them needs to be slapped in the face. At my range if we see stuff like that we're supposed to speak up and step in.

I know a guy who's been shooting all of his life and it still gives me chills to watch him handle a gun. I watched him destroy a rifle once. I think this person has a screw loose and I avoid going to the range with him anymore.

Some people shouldn't be handling firearms, period. They give the other 99% of shooters a bad name.

While some of it is funny, it is all dangerous beyond belief. It mskes great fodder for people who want to ban guns. In nine minutes you have dozens of drunks, dopers and complete idiots doing completely stupiud things with guns and nearly shooting more than a few people.

The good news is, that some are cops and quite a bit is from overseas.

I think the ones where the firearm or rocket launcher blow up or misfire are legitimate accidents. My favorite is the .50 cal popping its barrel off. That gunner hopefully knows how lucky he is and the dangers of an improperly headspaced and timed M2...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top