JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should tell the hippy dippy chick that to get the electricity back into the water, she should take two sticks and rub them together, like she was making a fire. She needs to make sure that there is a small copper wire that is attached to each stick, with the loose ends of the wire submerged into the lake. The static electricity that is generated will help to put the energy back where it belongs.... and she should get started right way...

You are quite right of course. I wanted to add something I find fascinating. While Winchester cheapened the entire line in 1964...

I know this is posted awhile back, but I wanted to post this link:

Winchester Model 94 (Win. 94)

Several things on the Winchester 1894 WERE changed in and around 1964, so to say (from another previous post,):

"Wow. I've heard folks refer to their Winchester '94 as pre or post '64(that is wrong as well)," might not be completely correct.

I remember seeing '94's with stamped followers, roll pins, etc., and wondering why mine, (made pre-WWII,) had a machined follower and screws instead of roll pins...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top