JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is the Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle, 40cal. This absolute beauty was built with the highest standard parts available, including the incredibly figured Maple Stock. The rifle has only been fired perhaps a dozen times since it was made and in excellent condition. The barrel is 46" long, making this the utter definition of a long rifle. I am asking $1900. If that seems like a lot please understand that the kit alone in this configuration is nearly 2k all by itself, so my asking price is nothing near what it actually should be.

This is not a junk CVA or imported bit of pot metal garbage like so many other modern made muzzleloaders are. This is a properly built, finely figured, precision tuned flintlock for the serious collector and muzzleloading enthusiast.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I would under certain circumstances consider partial trades. I am always looking for long arms or handguns that date from 1890-1930 or so. But I am honestly looking to sell more than anything else so the trade would have to be pretty good.

If you are interested please let me know. No FFL required for this of course.

IMG_0803.JPG IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0805.JPG IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0807.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0811.JPG IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0819.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have been keeping my freezer full with those junk cva's and tc rifles for years now! Beautiful rifle btw, glws.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top