JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a Stunning NIB 1983 Colt Python 4" 357 magnum in Bright Stainless Steel. serial# T027XX That is just stunning! Never fired, handled very little ,comes with factory colt box & manual & hangtag. It is gem mint! These Bright Stainless Colt Pythons are the rare highly desirable in this finish. and NIB is a Huge plus. These NIB Pythons never last long when they come up for sale. email at mashworth22@ -- gmail.com for questions. in Tulsa,OK. asking $3500 +$50 TO Ship FIRM, SHIPS TO LOWER 46 CA,AK Sorry USA ONLY. USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH SIG REQUIRED & INSURANCE! MAKE SURE YOUR FFL HOLDER WILL ACCEPT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL, IT'S YOUR JOB TO DO THIS NOT MINE! :s0155: Recent $3000 python sale to NJ.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Bill Lundy wrote: I'm writing this to attest to Mikes trustworthiness. I have done business with him recently with my purchase (from him) a beautiful Colt Python circa 1972. I paid in excess of 3K with USPS money orders (which are traceable to who there made out to) and have had no problems. He shipped the gun out the same day as he received payment as he promised. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!!!
PayPal is the worst when doing these type of transactions, just another middleman.