JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to not lump every decent citizen into the same pile as degenerates who commit domestic violence, workplace violence, suicide, or even those who have to use their sidearm in self defence or in the line of duty.

America doesn't have a gun violence problem; it has a mental health, addiction, and socioeconomic problem being used to push an agenda to disarm the American people.

The problem I have with the article is that almost all of the links are to anti-gun groups/anti-gun media sources like Giffords, Vox, the Trace, Boston Globe, USA today, etc, etc. I might've actually fell for it if they had at least one pro gun organization or unbiased source.

Ray

So in order to stop bad people from doing bad things, we should go after people who respect the law. So that's their plan (as usual). Giggity.

It says that government should focus on the demographics most likely to gangbang and rob. In other words a liberal rag like the L A Times acknowledged that there are criminals doing the shooting, not magic objects floating around firing shots. This is a big step for them!

So in order to stop bad people from doing bad things, we should go after people who respect the law. So that's their plan (as usual). Giggity.

^^^

This is true and thank you.

Are you my long lost brother?!

Old Lady Cate
PS: I do have an older brother and he lives in Maryland.

It says that government should focus on the demographics most likely to gangbang and rob. In other words a liberal rag like the L A Times acknowledged that there are criminals doing the shooting, not magic objects floating around firing shots. This is a big step for them!

"Demographics most likely to gangbang and rob" ......... Isn't that PROFILING? :eek::eek::eek:

Funny the writer mentioned Oakland's "success." I'm about a mile away on the island of Alameda and grateful for the water that separates us from the sewer that Oakland is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top