JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gone through ten different options at this point. Can't figure out where to go on this.

Millet

Weaver

Falcon Menace

Konus

Et cetera.

Been sitting on some reloading goodies for this AR, but haven't wanted to piece together everything until I got some better glass. At this rate, I'm lucky to be shooting by summer!

Hell,maybe I should just sit on the cash and pick up Vortex later.

From that list the Weaver would be my first choice.

The Burris E3200 is getting great feedback from owners.

I would find another $100 and get the Vortex, you well not regret it.

Mil/Mil is great for ranging, you do know you need to be at a specific magnification to range, right? Normally it's 10X. One reason a fixed 10X is so popular for ranging, ie the SWFA 10X42HD, a great scope.

I bought a previously owned (NIB) Leupold Mark AR 6-18 x 40, mil dot reticle, for $400 for my 6.8 SPC AR platform and haven't regretted it after using it for a a while. Perfect condition and easy to sight in. Bright optics as well. If you don't mind finding a used one of these, they are great scopes for your AR. Just my .02.

Mil/Mil is great for ranging, you do know you need to be at a specific magnification to range, right? Normally it's 10X. One reason a fixed 10X is so popular for ranging, ie the SWFA 10X42HD, a great scope.

If the reticle is on the first focal plane (FFP), the reticle subtentions are constant at all magnification.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top