JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really have time to devote to forums and blogs but once in awhile I have something useful to share...

I ran across the "Revocable living trust" thread in the NFA section of your forum and felt compelled to share the Washington specific NFA Trust documents I used to create my NFA Trust.
The documents use NFA specific terminology..not generic.
When reviewed by my attorney he told me the docs were legal under WA state law for a trust used with the purpose of acquiring and possessing those types of NFA items which are legal to own in WA state. Where a generic revocable living trust may be legal under federal law (the BATFE will approve transfers to a "generic" trust) most states require a trust to have NFA specific provisions if the trust is used for NFA purchase and ownership.
If you're out of compliance with state law you are also out of compliance of federal law.
There have been countless cases of a trust being in possession of NFA weapons out of compliance with state laws...some of those cases get prosecuted.

I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY AND I AM NOT OFFERING, NOR DO I OFFER LEGAL ADVICE.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top