JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thing I never seem to see is what do these idiots think would happen to LEO's if they ever actually banned black rifles. As in if they really went away. Thanks to the POTUS and his following more and more Cops are being shot. A large amount of scum no longer fear trying to kill a Cop. If there were no black rifles do these idiots think these same scum would not READILY kill a Cop to take theirs?

I dont believe we would see a bunch of cops slain for their assault rifles. Handguns are the preferred choice of all but a tiny minority of shooters who want to kill people. "Assault Rifles" are almost unnecessary given the other options.

Last Edited:
I dont believe we would see a bunch of cops slain for their assault rifles. Handguns are the preferred choice of all but a tiny majority of shooters who want to kill people. "Assault Rifles" are almost unnecessary given the other options.
It's all a matte of money. The old line "follow the money". If they were able to do like Australia and actually take say 90% of the black rifles off the streets in the US the price would skyrocket on the illegal market. Has nothing to with wanting them for crime. If criminals "want one" and can't get one a lot of them have LOT's of cash. I would not want to be driving around with one in my car for every meth head to know I had. A lot of them would be glad to put a round into a Cop if the rifle in his car was suddenly worth a huge sum of money.

Hanging a tag "illegal" on something other than drugs does not make the value go up. If that were the case you'd see illegal machine guns worth big money. They're not.

Hanging a tag "illegal" on something other than drugs does not make the value go up. If that were the case you'd see illegal machine guns worth big money. They're not.
Really? So why is it drugs are expensive? They should be something no one cares about. And how many machineguns do you really think are floating around? You really believe that meth heads will not kill for something of great value? So why do they kill people for less cash that it takes to have a decent dinner with your Wife? Have no idea what a stolen black rifle brings from the local criminals these days. Can't be that much since there is lots of them to be had. If they could do away for the most part with black rifles you really think the criminals would just shrug and say "oh well we can't have one any more"? I don't think they would. If the value of them suddenly went up say 20 fold I also don't believe the same scum that shoots a Cop because they have a pocket full of drugs or a warrant out would not shoot one to take something that was a pile of cash waiting to be taken. Since you don't believe these types are capable of killing I guess all these reports in the news are just made up. Hey nice to know. I guess we are all a lot safer than I thought. Criminals don't kill for money. What a relief.

Theres lots of illegal machine guns out there. They aren't "worth" any more than regular semi autos because there is no viable market for them. If anything they are worth-less. I remember during the ban when someone would send me a welded up AK to work on ( that had been a MG at one time before the prices went up on semi's ) and they'd get pissed when I would send them back a cut up receiver and box of parts. People build them and take them out to play with far out in the woods and occasionally get caught with them and do a couple of years. Most don't get caught. Make semiauto military style guns illegal and the market will just drop off the earth because except for armchair warriors to play with there is no real practical use for them. I can think of 40 good reasons to keep "assault rifles" legal but keeping them that way to prevent the value from spiking up so tweakers don't steal cops guns is pretty damn dumb as a viable excuse.

Drugs are a different story. Any idiot can convert a AK to full auto or finish machine a 80% receiver but not every idiot can make crystal meth in his bath tub with difficult to find precursors.

Normal criminals carry and use handguns in the course of their daily business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top