JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least I'm not a satanist.
e8fd11a&w=90&h=90&c=7&rs=1&qlt=80&o=6&cdv=1&pid=16.jpg

Satanism

Philosophical Belief
Satanism is a group of ideological and philosophical beliefs based on Satan. Contemporary religious practice of Satanism began with the founding of the atheistic Church of Satan in the United States in 1966, although a few historical precedents exist. Prior to the public practice, Satanism existed primarily as an accusation by various Christian groups toward perceived ideological opponents, rather than a self-identity. Satanism, and the concept of Satan, has also been used by artists and entertainers for symbolic expression.

Are you sure??

View attachment 1080051

Satanism

Philosophical Belief
Satanism is a group of ideological and philosophical beliefs based on Satan. Contemporary religious practice of Satanism began with the founding of the atheistic Church of Satan in the United States in 1966, although a few historical precedents exist. Prior to the public practice, Satanism existed primarily as an accusation by various Christian groups toward perceived ideological opponents, rather than a self-identity. Satanism, and the concept of Satan, has also been used by artists and entertainers for symbolic expression.

Are you sure??
I'm sure. I'm ready to accept any religion that can prove it's the best and right one over the rest. Till then, why waste my time?

Yeah......it could get confusing with some people.

View attachment 1079789

Q : Would that be an exception to the Murder Rule?

Aloha, Mark
This dirtbag had the affrontary to be peddling his hate message right in front of the Houses of Parliament - the body of assembly that allowed him and his fellow islamic brethren into the UK from the s***hole countries they had fled because of persecution by fellow islamics. You'll be pleased to hear that he was arrested and jailed for six months for inciting murder. I can only hope that he spent the time wisely, reading up on the UK laws that prevent those of us living here from exercising our opinions with a gun, as happens in HIS country.

If someone truly wanted to prevent crime or help keep people safe....
Then they would quit pushing for and passing new laws.
After all we already have many , many laws , and yet we still have crime.

Criminals by their very nature and actions , disobey laws...what makes someone think one more will make a difference...?

If you want the same results...do as you have been doing.
If you want different results you need to do something different.
Andy
It ain't about stopping a darn thing. It takes a very special type of person who will devote their life to the accomplishment of some end…achieve their goal…and then either enjoy relaxation until the end or take up another goal, even late in life.

These people are rare, and certainly not in politics.

Politicians pass laws - that's all they do. And they beg for donations to maintain their position. I'm sure Nancy and Mitch started off with some worthwhile goals back in the day…and maybe they even accomplished them…but like all, they've transformed into parasites. Is there an ivermectin for congress?

Just think of all the money that could be saved by just giving each American citizen child a .22 rifle at age ten (paid for by taxes) and mandatory firearm education through high school. Then a mandatory year of civic service of some kind in the community. Restricting firearm freedom will never change violence. Might as well have trained civilians who can protect against the violence of criminality.
Mandatory 2 years of civic service. Could be military, peace, Red Cross, stateside work…and 16 year olds are allowed to enlist early. Forced to if found guilty of some crime as a teen.

Imagine how much less crime we'd have if every teenager was relocated, given housing and food and a paycheck, and given opportunity and mentorship that has nothing to do with criminality or gangs.

I doubt that the military wants to raise your "Problem Children".

Isn't that the parent's job?

Oh yeah…… they're probably too busy……
Protesting
Doing illegal drugs
Robbing the corner store
Making more babies that they can't afford
Etc……

BUT, But, but……
With more "Govt help"…..
We could/might be able to solve this problem?

Yeah….. Rrrrrright…..

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I doubt that the military wants to raise your "Problem Children".

They don't. The armed forces should not be a social program.

Every step we have taken to make it so has diminished the lethality and ability to focus on mission.

That mission should only consist of killing people and breaking things as quickly and efficiently as possible, and only used as a very last resort.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top