JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mark Dice sucks. A condescending jerk since his teens.

Here, let me prance around with my clipboard and make others look stupid so I can show you just how smart I am; he isn't helping anyone.

Mr. Gummer, I don't know who this Mark Dice is- I've somewhat looked him up online but I have no solid data. My question for you is: does he actually believe what he's writing/saying or is he simply using it for entertainment value so he can make money off of it rather than getting a real job? After reading the Wikipedia write up on him I can't figure out the answer to that question- if its making money, then the "millions" of hits from his Youtube video would be a cash cow.

They need to do another one, asking for Obama and Holder to be sent to prison and see what happens!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

*Snorts* Maybe we should start one of those online White House Petitions that President Obama and Eric Holder should be sent to Gitmo,,,,no trial, I mean just send them there,,,,,for some reason I find the idea of waterboarding both of them to be outrageously funny right now!

Well Mr. Taku- taken at face value, I'd say "herd mentality". While it may not be exactly "Northwest News" the liberals do feed off each other. Look at how the NY "SAFE" act was paralleled in California, and also Chicago. Just an idea- I'm not attacking you, I'm just thinking outloud here.

This reminds me of when Penn & Teller started a petition drive to ban dihydrogen monoxide. The scary part is how common this substance is and if ingested in large amounts will result in death. **said with a straight face trying not to giggle**

"It's in rivers and lakes. It's been detected in baby formula, causes urination..." :s0114:

As for whether he is in it for the money or not I don't know. Whether he is bull horning a church about what idiots they are, or people standing in line on Black Friday (ok, that one was kind of funny); the guy is just a jerk.

People who tell other real truths simply do not make $$$ (he is not part of this crowd). People who tell half-truths or lie make money. People hate real truth so therefore they aren't paying for that, ever. Alex for instance is a half-truth kind of guy so his wallet is thick.

It is sad how dumb/deluded the masses are though and how you could probably go to a public place and get 100 people to sign a petition to ban private gun ownership in a couple hours.

Like I've said, no populace this stupid can possibly remain 'free.'

Well Mr. Taku- taken at face value, I'd say "herd mentality". While it may not be exactly "Northwest News" the liberals do feed off each other. Look at how the NY "SAFE" act was paralleled in California, and also Chicago. Just an idea- I'm not attacking you, I'm just thinking outloud here.

They are not the first. There have been many MSM talk jocs that have offered up the same thing and seems to be a new trend with the left (blanks). Its all fine and dandy until a conservative says anything close, then its hate speech and threats...................

Burt said "Whether he is bull horning a church about what idiots they are"

Some gun owners are idiots and shouldn't own them either!!! Thanks for your non-humorous comments, remember to keep it on task there Burtie...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top