JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this should not even get any press. don't give the idiots any ideas. let alone, some of the sheeple will read this and think it is real!

Alex Jones? Do you have any other source for this other than Alex Jones?
Did you watch the video? I don't pay much attention to Alex, but I do give him kudos as his 'passion' helped wake me up many years ago. I was originally linked to the video from somewhere else that I don't remember and while it is almost as sensationalistic as Jones can be it does directly show that many people don't use the grey matter in their heads.

People signing petitions are dumb, remind me what this has to do with gun politics in the northwest?

This reminds me of when Penn & Teller started a petition drive to ban dihydrogen monoxide. The scary part is how common this substance is and if ingested in large amounts will result in death. **said with a straight face trying not to giggle**

How the hell will they force the people who have the guns into concentration camps? I mean, they don't have guns. We have them all. Come and gettem...

Collecting all the guns ( and people ) would become the most dangerous profession in the country, real quick. This isn't Warsaw Poland.

After watching Californians vote for most of my adult life while I lived there, this doesn't surprise me at all.

They need to do another one, asking for Obama and Holder to be sent to prison and see what happens!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Mark Dice sucks. A condescending jerk since his teens.

Alex Jones (not my fav either) supported the guy and had him on his shows/podcasts and in return Mark accused Alex of poisoning viewers via vitamins he endorses and badmouthed him. Why Alex still supports him is anyone's guess.

There are two kinds of 'truthers.'

First, the people that learn things and then try to help others learn also even though it usually resorts in scorn and ridicule. The attempt is sincere though, well intentioned and benevolent.

Second, the ones that use their knowledge in a way to try and put others down, to feel superior to others, above them and proud. That's Mark.

A grade-A puke who carries his own delusions so he shouldn't be throwing rocks while his house is made of glass.

Here, let me prance around with my clipboard and make others look stupid so I can show you just how smart I am; he isn't helping anyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top