JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can drive 3-4 other people, I'd love to hang around and learn. I'll pitch for ammo as I don't have any thing to shoot currently..

Stupid flight training is expensive!

I think it'd be great if wichaka was willing to drive to Memaloose, providing it's a adequate spot. This would save us all a drive to the gorge. I do think we should all chip in to cover his gas though, I feel it's the least we can do for free training.

So what day are we thinking? Hows Memaloose on the 14th (since the MG shoot is the 13th)?

I got a newbie from work who wants to shoot, so I was gonna get him started, so you guys should join too.

Sept. 27th would also work well for me. I agree fully with chipping in to (at least) cover wichaka's gas. I may need a ride to/from SE Portland and of course would have some gas money for the driver.

I have 5 target stands............bring your own targets, 2-300 rds of each pistol & rifle.

......and someone get me directions to the shoot site.

How many are coming? Please let me know asap.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top