JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can drive 3-4 other people, I'd love to hang around and learn. I'll pitch for ammo as I don't have any thing to shoot currently..

Stupid flight training is expensive!

I think it'd be great if wichaka was willing to drive to Memaloose, providing it's a adequate spot. This would save us all a drive to the gorge. I do think we should all chip in to cover his gas though, I feel it's the least we can do for free training.

So what day are we thinking? Hows Memaloose on the 14th (since the MG shoot is the 13th)?

I got a newbie from work who wants to shoot, so I was gonna get him started, so you guys should join too.

Sept. 27th would also work well for me. I agree fully with chipping in to (at least) cover wichaka's gas. I may need a ride to/from SE Portland and of course would have some gas money for the driver.

I have 5 target stands............bring your own targets, 2-300 rds of each pistol & rifle.

......and someone get me directions to the shoot site.

How many are coming? Please let me know asap.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top