Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals

Student seeking instructor - If anybody needs a reliable shooting partner...

Reactions
I can drive 3-4 other people, I'd love to hang around and learn. I'll pitch for ammo as I don't have any thing to shoot currently..

Stupid flight training is expensive!

Reactions
I don't mind driving.......cheaper for one to drive, than for many to drive here.......

So I don't mind driving there.......

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
I think it'd be great if wichaka was willing to drive to Memaloose, providing it's a adequate spot. This would save us all a drive to the gorge. I do think we should all chip in to cover his gas though, I feel it's the least we can do for free training.

Reactions
So what day are we thinking? Hows Memaloose on the 14th (since the MG shoot is the 13th)?

I got a newbie from work who wants to shoot, so I was gonna get him started, so you guys should join too.

Reactions
Sept. 27th would also work well for me. I agree fully with chipping in to (at least) cover wichaka's gas. I may need a ride to/from SE Portland and of course would have some gas money for the driver.

Reactions
Awesome Wichaka if that is good for you what will we need to put together?

Weapons, ammo , magazines? I can probably build some target stands and what not out of pvc.

Reactions
I have 5 target stands............bring your own targets, 2-300 rds of each pistol & rifle.

......and someone get me directions to the shoot site.

How many are coming? Please let me know asap.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom