JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
turnon.jpg

Just remember what grandpa taught you..........

I can buy an AR15 and have multiple times, and as sure as the sun will rise I SHALL BUY ANOTHER! Our countryman have given their lives so you and I can buy an Armalite Rifle and those same men and women sacrificed their lives so I can say those words. let their sacrifice not be forgotten.
:s0042:

And here I thought the idea of common sense free speech restrictions would be considered an assault on first amendment rights to the anti 2nd amendment folks? Next up: Common sense freedom of religion and illegal search and seizure safety laws!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot! How in hell can you arrest a teen for exercising his free speech, but not any one else spewing far more dangerous filth?!?!?! This is insane! So, by this example, Some one could be standing near the gun counter and call in a felony on me because I ask to buy a AR rifle?!?!?!
Just because the Kid in question isn't old enough to legally purchase one, doesn't make it a crime to wish he had one! Wake the Eff up people, what's wrong with you!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I always tell my kids be very careful about what you tell or say to teachers or doctors , what they say can and will be used against you, be polite and do the best you can do in school BUT answer what is asked and volunteer nothing , it is sad what things are coming to, I often wounder if I am lucky and can see my kids have kids what kind of country will this be for my grand kids and what freedoms and country pride will remain say 20 years give or take from now :(

About 8 years ago, my youngest son was asked point blank in H.S. class if there were any guns in the home! My son answered that it was Nonya, and to talk to Dads lawyer! I got a nasty gram from the school, and walked in to answer for my son! I told them it was none of any ones business what I did or didn't own, and they have no right to ask, and Any further discussion would take place before the Sheriff and my lawyer! I was told my son was no longer welcome there! The Sheriff and my lawyer saw it different and my son continued to the end of the school year!

About 8 years ago, my youngest son was asked point blank in H.S. class if there were any guns in the home! My son answered that it was Nonya, and to talk to Dads lawyer! I got a nasty gram from the school, and walked in to answer for my son! I told them it was none of any ones business what I did or didn't own, and they have no right to ask, and Any further discussion would take place before the Sheriff and my lawyer! I was told my son was no longer welcome there! The Sheriff and my lawyer saw it different and my son continued to the end of the school year!
wtf? crazy. ya my 4 YO tells people we dont have any guns when asked. :D

Time to get out the tar and feathers, and NOT for the student.:mad::mad:
I am deeply saddened by the level of stupidity shown regularly by people that are put in positions of authority. And even more saddened that they are not punished for their acts of stupidity. The principal AND the police who arrested the kid should be reduced to having a key to the broom closet as their greatest authority, and the use of the broom their greatest responsibility.
What a complete load of horsesheet!!

Man, I miss my old high-school shop teacher... if I'd brought in an AR blank, he woulda let me machine it and even assemble the LPK as a class project--as long as I didn't put an upper on it on school property, and if I wanted to use the complete build as a project we'd have to meet up outside school hours on a range.

How the world has changed in twenty years... and not for the better.

I wouldn't even want my son to go to school there after that unwarranted BS. It's why I pay $400 Per month the put my kid in private school. They respect the families that bring their kids there. Can we start protesting violations of personal rights within public schools yet? I hate the thought of my kid in public school

I am unfortunatelyin a FB war with a friend of 30yrs over an idea. She says since she is a teacher I have no place to speak on teachers being trained and concealed carrying at school.

I said obviously not all teachers but those willing & able should be allowed to. Most teachers say they fight for children's rights, but the idea to fight for their right to life isn't more important than personal ideology. This beta male, living scared of words society has caught up to us. This apparently is the price.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top