JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any idea how to free this round? I'm at a loss... and a little uncertain about transporting it like this. I can't move the action at all currently.

20200712_154841.jpg

Looks like FTF... Extractor engaged... Gonna have to safely get that slide back... Piece of wood set above the round on the breech block (slide), extending past the muzzle a bit and push against a tree...?

I learned the hard way also, don't use other people's reloads. I will not shoot reloads at all in fact. Even factory reloads have issues. But I'm sure there are tons of people that will say their reloads are awesome, so to each his own. Hopefully no one is carrying reloads at least.

Last Edited:
I was waiting for someone to bash Glock. Alas it was an ammo issue. Good for the OP, bad for the haters. :D

Live round ?
If so, proceed carefully (had to say it)
Definitely a reload qc issue. Found two like this.
When you reload pistol you "bell" (or flare) the case mouth open, slightly more than bullet diameter.
This is so you don't shave off bullet jacket material as the the bullet is pushed in.
The you squeeze the case back into spec.

It's possible that your reloads still had some case flare that was not addressed properly.
And then it snagged on the way into the chamber.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top