JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stuck on stupid: Capitol Hill antis unveil another 'smart' gun scheme
:s0125:
Anti-gun New York Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney was joined yesterday by Massachusetts Sen. Edward Markey for the introduction of yet another so-called "smart gun" scheme, this one dubbed the Handgun Trigger Safety Act, which mandates the exclusive manufacture of so-called "personalized handguns," according to The Hill.

<broken link removed>

I already have a smart gun...

The operator's booger hook/snot locker interface is the key operating system that ensures that the gun fires only when all of the key event horizons for operation are met. :cool:

Keep talking like that. You'll qualify for a job at some university, or in Congress.

Liberals like to think that somehow you can "produce" or "engineer" the "human" part out of human nature. I thought it best to speak their language when I talked about how I don't need a piece of machinery to correct what is actually a problem with people.

Both Maloney and Markey should rename themselves into Baloney & Malarkey ...

I can wait to retrofit my snub nose with electronics and batteries. Will need a new holster too by the time I am done...

I'm still trying to figure out how the State of Oregon is going to plug one of their mileage fuel tax collectors into my 48 Willys Jeep. SO much for the better Idea.

This stupid crap falls right in line. There have been thousands of different firearms produced in the last 120 years (the era of smokless powder) And the idea that you could design something that would work on all of them past a cleaning patch and bore cleaner is a Hoot.

ROTFLMAO.... You guys should ALL cut and paste these comments over to the Examiner column. Share your wit.

This isn't going away. The spooky part is that these people are serious. And seriously delusional, methinks..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top