JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Strobel M100 violin/fiddle with scroungy old case and a Glasser bow and rosin. I bought this instrument strictly for the case so I don't need the violin. I looked on the net and they are listed from $270-$875 with the case I pealed off. I am asking $225 OBO or trade for firearm related stuff. It is in nearly new condition, stays in tune and plays quite well. It is suitable for the beginner to intermediate player and allows for a lot of musical growth before the need arises for an upgrade. The only thing it needs is for a professional Luthier to do a "set-up" but that is best left to the individual needs of the new owner. I am in Lebanon but will meet with a serious buyer any where along the I-5 corridor from Salem to Hwy 34 and over to Corvallis. Please contact me through this post or at 541-401-1063, I don't text.

MVC-047S.JPG MVC-048S.JPG MVC-049S.JPG MVC-050S.JPG MVC-051S.JPG MVC-052S.JPG MVC-053S.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top