JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My cousin had been vacuuming his whole life.. single parent forever.
He saw me use his vacuum once.. I unlimbered the cord by twisting the holdem dog and he went "oooh, I didn't know that worked like that.". I didn't even say a word.

And here I figured all the mags were disposed of after one use and came loaded... I mean why bother making reloading equipment for something like that. The whole thing is basically trash anyway. LoL
Well they work "good enough" may as well keep it running and reuse what ya can.

I just got my spoons in the mail today!
I'm stoked!
;)

I am such a rube.... OMFG I got a can a 5.56 on stripper clips... I cannot believe I have been loading magazines by hand, one round at a time..... OMG I am such a rube....
be careful with what you use to load, that little steel magazine attachment that comes with some can f-up pmags polymer, they also sell an easy loader you fill with rounds close and slide into the magazine for 30.00. worked well for me

Wife's uncle and I were at a gun show last fall. I found a box of 5.56 strippers and guides 20 bux for 200. I jump on it and he was asking why I was so excited. He has several AR's but had never used the strippers. Got home, grabbed one of his GI mags and showed him.
He badgered me out of 1/2 the box..

be careful with what you use to load, that little steel magazine attachment that comes with some can f-up pmags polymer, they also sell an easy loader you fill with rounds close and slide into the magazine for 30.00. worked well for me
That's the one I was talking about in my post above. The little picture of it they have in the ad doesn't do it justice. Try it and you may find yourself digging out more mags to load since it's so easy.

^
This is why milsurp collectors are superior. LoL
Milsurp? Now who in their right mind would want an old gun. :eek::rolleyes:

IMG_2686.JPG

Hey I was going to ask you about the new member of the family......who built it? I keep seeing DS Arms models but I'm a little leery of DS. ????

E
Its an old STG-58 built by DSA. DS prefix=LMT forged receivers which are the good ones. DSA prefix=Made in house by DSA and is most likely out of spec. A new DSA FAL might be good, but if buying parts (receiver and barrel) prepare to work.

Its an old STG-58 built by DSA. DS prefix=LMT forged receivers which are the good ones. DSA prefix=Made in house by DSA and is most likely out of spec. A new DSA FAL might be good, but if buying parts (receiver and barrel) prepare to work.

Thank you! I do some more reading.

E

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class