JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, never assembled Rock River AR15 5.56 Stripped Lower. I would like to trade it for some decent glass. The scope I am looking needs to be at least 12X. It doesn't have to be new, just in decent shape. And a matte finish if possable.

Anyone have a used VX I laying around they are not using? That would be a fair trade.

Help me, I am feeling the need to wack some coyotes next weekend, and the wife is not going to be happy if I have to go drop a couple hundred at Bi-Mart to do it. :)

First off thanks to everyone who made an offer on this. Right now, I have two offers that I like.

One is a Leupold VX II 4X12 (which I am hopeing we can make a deal on) and my second best offer is $175.00 cash. If anyone wants to better those great.

The reason I am posting this is because I got a bunch off offers for $100-125, and I am not going to sell it for that. I don't need to get rid of it. So I am just trying to keep some of the members from wasting thier time.

Thanks again.

I also want to add that for the right deal, I can throw some cash in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.