JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out of stock. I already have two spare lowers but good to see reasonable prices finally coming around. Now everyone is gonna be in a frenzy to unload their stripped lowers they paid $300+ for. And I'm gonna run out of popcorn watching them lmao...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

If I still had any guns (damn you Poseiden!) I might have sold a lower to a buddy(who was waiting to build an AR and only saw $500 lowers at the gunshow this weekend) for a penny and an IOU for a lower when things become reasonable, leaving we with only a Surplus Arms and Ammunition spare lower and a smurf blue Cav Arms lower. The Surplus Arms stripped lowers were going for $90 a piece from AIM a year ago and the Cav for $89.

I bought a couple today, yeah the $300 hurt to pay for something that is normally $90. But its a gamble, after tomorrow they could be worth a lot. Depending on what happens I can always gun broker them for what I paid for them, or use them to trade for pistols.

SHHHHHHH, quiet everyone or you wont get one. I wonder what this means to the 2 that I have on back order at Brownells...

I will be ready at 12:01 for this.

BUY DIRECT FROM AERO TONIGHT FOR 150.00

Sooooo, did you get any? Aero really screwed the pooch on this one, everybody was trying to buy but their server crashed, when it came back up, people were getting as far as their art and crashing....happened to me 8 times!! Then they were "out of stock" only to come back an hour later with lowers mysteriously in stock but at the price of $200... People were and are still pissed, check out their FB page. I did finally get one at $150.

I didnt need any ive just been hunting hard for a bcg and a barrel so i can have one functioning ar and noticed there update on facebook but yeah i watched the party as people were getting ready to come at them with pitch forks when they screwed the pooch
Sooooo, did you get any? Aero really screwed the pooch on this one, everybody was trying to buy but their server crashed, when it came back up, people were getting as far as their art and crashing....happened to me 8 times!! Then they were "out of stock" only to come back an hour later with lowers mysteriously in stock but at the price of $200... People were and are still pissed, check out their FB page. I did finally get one at $150.

I bought a couple today, yeah the $300 hurt to pay for something that is normally $90. But its a gamble, after tomorrow they could be worth a lot. Depending on what happens I can always gun broker them for what I paid for them, or use them to trade for pistols.

And tomorrow has came and gone with no new bans. Gee....didn't see that coming.....

I imagine I'll see them on gunbroker soon enough.

And tomorrow has came and gone with no new bans. Gee....didn't see that coming.....

I imagine I'll see them on gunbroker soon enough.

Nope you won't, ended up building them into complete guns with some rifle kits I had and sold them off for some nice profit which I will use to buy reloading components.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top