JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a Portland area gun store with AR lowers. Anyone know of any and what the price is? Also can I go to the gun show in Vancouver today and buy a stripped lower with an Oregon ID? I don't remember the law regarding stripped lowers and out of state buyers.

If the stripped lower is for a rifle on the form 4437 you can buy in Washington, because it's considered a long-gun. Pistols require the transfer to occur in the buyer's state where they reside.

Curt's in the Milwaukie/Gladstone area on McLaughlin Blvd. can probably hook you up with a stripped lower for a reasonable price.

Last Edited:
Curts Discount Shooting Supply on McLaughlin Blvd is my go to store. In my experience prices are at or near Internet stores and you will get good advice as well. Lots of variety as well. IMO take a look at Aero Precision. gun shows are fun, but my hair was thicker and had no gray the last time I saw a good deal at one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top