JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Trismn is saying you should post this in items wanted but also, Blackwater Tactical down here in Salem, has quite a few stripped lowers from Spike's Tactical, CMMG, S&W, etc.

FYI the lowers at blackwater are about $180-$200 unless it's a special edition then it costs a bit more. They also have parts kits and are more than accommodating if you need help installing it. Just to give you an idea on price. I know he has a few uppers coming in from spikes as well if you are looking at building it over awhile.

Yeah stripped lowers are around the same price give or take $20. However, i am in troutdale so blackwater is somewhat far to save $20. Plus my upper is RRA so i wanted to get a RRA lower too. Spike's tactical is great and I have one on my Spike's tactical upper too.

word. I think you can get a SAA lower from Aim Surplus for $60 or 70. But then you have to pay shipping, transfer and BGC fees. But if you buy more than 1 your can spread out the cost a bit. I would just watch the classifieds like a hawk. You can get some pretty good deals on lowers from time to time if you are not in a hurry. Or just shop around. The prices for lowers at keiths aren't that great IMO and there are better deals to be had. Heck, pm a couple of the vendors on this board and see what they have in stock. I am sure a couple of them will have some decent lowers for good prices.

You can find forged 7075 stripped lowers for about $60 (45-50 in bulk) on-line, add $10 for shipping then the x-fer fees. Should be under $100. Venders at last weekends Albany show had stripped lowers for $110 otd. $200 is nuts unless you are getting into custom billet stuff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top