JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of ours is a Professional Guide on the Cumberland River and Lakes in Tennessee. And ask my neighbor if he wanted to go fishing to catch Trout for bait and then do some Striper Fishing when they caught enough bait for his upcoming Charters.
While they were, out my neighbor caught this 53" 65 lb. Striper on the Cumberland River which is 5 miles from home. In Tennessee we can fish with live Trout. But don't use live Trout on the Cumberland River in Kentucky! It will get you a huge fine with other penalties.
I did not go that day because I do not handle hot sunny days to well! Here is Carl's Striper. Must have been a blast! Obviously nothing like you guys who ocean fish. But never the less for freshwater a nice fish.

03 Striper and Carl.jpg

A friend of ours is a Professional Guide on the Cumberland River and Lakes in Tennessee. And ask my neighbor if he wanted to go fishing to catch Trout for bait and then do some Striper Fishing when they caught enough bait for his upcoming Charters.
While they were, out my neighbor caught this 53" 65 lb. Striper on the Cumberland River which is 5 miles from home. In Tennessee we can fish with live Trout. But don't use live Trout on the Cumberland River in Kentucky! It will get you a huge fine with other penalties.
I did not go that day because I do not handle hot sunny days to well! Here is Carl's Striper. Must have been a blast! Obviously nothing like you guys who ocean fish. But never the less for freshwater a nice fish.

03View attachment 496399

Oh heck YEAH!

That's something we can't match out here for sure! Stripers were planted at one time in some South Coast rivers but apparently they were voracious feeders on salmon/steelhead smolts. And we couldn't have that around these parts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top