JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been seriously looking into buying one of the following: Glock 22, S&W M&P, Springfield XDM, or even Ruger SR40. I am also open to any of the compact versions of these, or something similar. Looking for one that has been used rather than going straight to the shop and buying brand-new. I have priced, and have a general idea of what they go for. I am trying to find a bit of a discount and as I live in western Washington driving too far would defeat the purpose of looking to save money.

I love my S&W M&P 40 full size. Preforms flawless, balance is spot on for me, FITS MY HAND LIKE IT WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR ME.

It is my EDC. Buy the end of the day it does get a little heavy, but that nothing some Perry Suspenders under my shirt cant cure.

Buck the trend go for the M&P

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.