JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Franklin binary triggers will work with the Scorpion lowers. Any of the triggers that rely on the M16 bolt to unlock the sear wont work.
Assuming that you leave the trigger lock portion of the binary trigger in. On my 15-22, which doesn't have an m16 bolt, the echo sport binary trigger works perfectly as long as you leave the trigger lock out. If you install with the the trigger lock in it doesn't work cuz there is nothing on the bolt to release the trigger lock. Have never used the franklin trigger or regular echo trigger nor have I tried the echo sport on anything but the 15-22 yet -non 22 ammo is just too expensive right now to shoot binary unless doing 2 shot bursts imo.

First I've heard of this thing, photos make it look like a poor man's B&T. Without reading 16 pages worth of nonsense how close am I?
I'd call the B&T an overpriced Stribog but yeah , the A1 version is very close to the function of the B&T guns. Both being blowback guns. The A3 version is very different and uses a unique roller delayed bolt lock .
Ive fired B&T's , Bogs, HK's and rotary delay CMMG and the Bogs the most accurate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top