JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK... the one in the photo is 89.4*...... :rolleyes:

a AFG will keep it a pistol, like the one from Magpul for instance.

CEA6E5A7-502C-4C72-8096-E1B2338AD2AD.jpeg

Any experience with the GP telescopic wire stock? Looks like it mounts lower than the KES brace and may possibly block the ejection port while collapsed. I want a collapsible brace/stock as opposed to a folder. I'll go ahead with the SBR if it works better.

Any experience with the GP telescopic wire stock? Looks like it mounts lower than the KES brace and may possibly block the ejection port while collapsed. I want a collapsible brace/stock as opposed to a folder. I'll go ahead with the SBR if it works better.
It is a factory stock option so I doubt it blocks the ejection port. It just looks uncomfortable as hell with no cheek weld.

First outing with the Stribog- this is the A3- 50 Tula, 200 Wolf, 100 remington, 30 Subsonic = 0 failures of any kind with or without suppressor. Very soft recoil and easy to shoot- Think this might replace my AR HD pistol...

IMG_8955.JPG

I just received an email concerning the SP9A3, for those that have them.

Upgrade Program For All Grand Power Stribog SP9A3 Owners

Global Ordnance and Grand Power are aware that some bolts and locking blocks used in the Stribog SP9A3 may cause excessive wear and tear in the receiver, which can impact the firearm function and lifespan. The issue affects serial numbers GSB1001 through GSB3000. As a result, Grand Power and its U.S. importer Global Ordnance LLC are issuing a general upgrade program for all Stribog models SP9A3 at no cost to customers. This program is both corrective and preventative in nature.

The program applies to the following two parts on the SP9A3 model, and does NOT impact the SP9A1:

• Bolt
  • Locking block

Please follow the steps below to determine if you need to return only your bolt and locking block for replacement or the complete gun for inspection.

If you have not experienced any issues with your A3 or are only having cycling issues, please follow the steps to return your bolt and locking block so that we can send you replacements.
- OR -
If you are experiencing bolt drag or bolt lock up in the upper receiver, or if your charging handle seems excessively difficult to operate, please follow the instructions for returning your entire A3 for inspection so that our armorers can perform all corrective action at no cost to you.

Please fill out form here and we will send call tag and get either bolt and locking block or entire firearm back for repair.

https://tinyurl.com/yye8gbg6

Approximate turnaround time for the upgrade process will be 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your A3 firearm or A3 bolt and locking block. Thank you in advance for patience and understanding.

If you have any additional questions about this process, you can contact us at
[email protected]

Sincerely,

The Global Ordnance and Grand Power Teams

I dont like them. Lousy trigger , safety and all plastic. That and its a chore to put a silencer on one. One of the guys who works for me has one and even he wished be'd bog'd
The CZ Scorpion was the worst gun I had ever shot, until I put a new trigger, SB Tactical brace, HB Industries duckbill mag release and finally a Silenerco Omega 9K suppressor, now I absolutely love this gun. But, I'm thinking about getting a Stribog as a second pcc.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top