JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope. F5 in Vancouver sells them.

Drum for Stribog
Cool thx for posting that. I didn't know that company existed. The more options we have the better imo. The 30 round mag is rather long so I got a 20 round one for compact/shoulder holster carry with the 30 rounders as backup. That 50 round drum looks fun.

The front "disc" is knurled like u need to grip it, so I wonder if this is a hand wind drum? Nothing wrong with that if it is IMO and may add to reliability. I'll have to check out that company.

It doesnt really wind up per se like an AK drum. You turn the front knurled part and insert the rounds as you do.
The drum is nicely machined out of aluminum. I bought one of their MP5 drums at the same time that was made out of plastic . The MP5 drum was $200 ad the Stribog drum was $130. Such is the world of MP5 parts.

Just heard that the roller-delayed version of the stribog has been approved for the US. Price is $999 and timeline is pasted below. I will be getting one of these no question. I also pasted a graham bates slow-mo video of it firing in full auto. This looks to be in mp5 territory as far as low recoil.

Going by my experience with the non-roller locked version, I think this new roller-locked version with a binary trigger could be an ultra low recoil, very compact despite 8" barrel, well built, very accurate, legal 600 rpm powerhouse.

View attachment 664303

Full text of global ordnance (importer) announcement:
What the heck dude! I'm trying to invest in the stock market and you're throwing this out there!
Thank you!
:s0155:

Roller locks are ammo finicky especially with suppressors. There is something to be said for a simple blowback operation.
Definitely something to be on the watch for (with any gun I mean, especially new ones). Normally I wait on any new product to see if they have any bugs to work out, but I'll probably be an "early-adopter" for the roller locked version.

I hope the roller locked version is as close as possible to what they r already using in europe. One thing I like about the Stribog is it was designed as a full auto gun first. The limited info I've seen on the full auto roller-locked version looks pretty darn good. But u never know until it's been out there a while with lots of poeple shooting it.

I have someone lined up to put a binary trigger into my existing Stribog but with the virus stuff I don't know when I'll get to it. I heard all u need is some simple washers/shims to install a standard AR trigger in a Stribog but I haven't messed with them much other than putting in a slightly modified echo sport binary into my 15-22 (which works great).

Last Edited:
Comparison hah. You can buy 3 Stribogs for the cost of one B&T and mags are 5:1.
Yea it is quite a difference, $800 vs $2800 (per the video). So fe a person could buy say a Stribog, plus a lever gun, plus a couple pistols and still have $ left over to buy some ammo. I don't begrudge anyone wanting a B&T at all, but personally i have a limit on what I'd like to spend for a pcc/pdw type gun.

@ ilikegunspdx what trigger are you going to install?
I was thinking of swapping over the echo sport from my 15-22 just due to the fact that I already have it and familiarity with it. Plus then I could sell my 15-22. The only reason I am keeping the 15-22 is due to cheap ammo when shooting at 600 rounds per minute rate with the binary. Nothing wrong with 15-22s it's just a lighter and more plasticky type of gun which isn't my preference.

Ilikegunspdx you'll have to update us to let us know if it functions. I'd love to do it to mine
Will do but again sorry I don't know timeline with virus stuff. Re safety that's one reason I want an experienced trigger guy to swap it over. It might be super, super easy. It was that way for the 15-22 which I did myself super straight forward. The manufacturer says the echo sport won't work in the 15-22 but it was really easy. Then again maybe the safety will have to be modified which might be tough for me to do but easy for a trigger guy. I just don't want to put time into it cuz too many other pans in the fire and leave it up to a knowledgeable trigger guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top