JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anybody has, knows someone that has, or has any idea where I can locate a Stribog for sale... I have $ in hand and some trade goods. I sold the Upper that was meant to fund one:s0155:
Used early Gen 2 is ideal.
:s0094:

FWIW, I sent correspondence to Hogue Inc, of (what I feel) would be a good design, if they considered making a Hand-All for the Stribog.
I do not expect a return response. I tried.
GP-Stribog-Hogue-Draft.png

Here the Hogue Hand-All, designed for the AR15/A2 type grips. It fits real well.
It also has added swell thickness for width, making the overall feel more filling to the palm.

Also seen is the FXD Venom Angled Fore-Grip, with thumb rests on both sides. The size is true-to-scale in proportion.
Online viewing of the grip, gave me a visual aspect of the grip being larger, and seemingly more bulkiness.
Once received and installed, the AFG "looks" to be too small. At first it did feel small. My hand dwarfed it.
I have fairly large hands, long fingers, and after using it for a little bit, the size is just right.
The grip has only been tested on the Stribog for the time being. I think it pairs up nicely to the overall application and use, given the (almost) contorted angles applied in the use of the firearm.

YMMV

Venom1.jpg

I have put around 3000 rounds through mine without a hiccup. I'm running a 3 lug barrel and A3 tactical brace with tail hook. It is my most accurate PCC by far.

INdwg0.jpg

I have put around 3000 rounds through mine without a hiccup. I'm running a 3 lug barrel and A3 tactical brace with tail hook. It is my most accurate PCC by far.

View attachment 651259
That brace looks great on there. Looks like a nice long length of pull. Totally agree about the accuracy. It's uncanny how accurate (meaning easy to shoot accurately) it is.

Groups for 2 shot drills are scary good, even at moderate 9mm distances when u have to move or rotate to acquire target. But I find 6 shot bill drills are much harder. I suppose 6-shots-or-more rapid fire is where the more expensive roller delayed (Fe Sp5 at $2700) gas piston (fe sig mpx) or delayed blowback (fe cmmg) would see better times and grouping.

Fe here's a plate I shot right before packing up at the range. I was shooting other plates to the right and forgot about this one to the left. A quick spontaneous pop-pop at 35 yards. 297421B4-7453-4988-AD84-510715865076.jpeg

Last Edited:
What laser, @wired ?
I was mentioning to @ilikegunspdx a short time ago, a laser would be nice.
Right above the barrel, inside the handguard where the gas tube resides, though I'm not aware of anything made for that. Any hand guard for that matter?
handguard-laser.jpg

Is this your Stribog?
Curious how much the lower cost?
Not mine. Safety harbors demo. Since the set it up for Glock mags ( I would much prefer Colt mags ) they have to change bolts. I'd expect that thing to cost as much as $400+. Not worth it for a $700 gun IMHO. Ive heard of some people having issues with Stribog mags . I have not.

Last Edited:
What laser, @wired ?
I was mentioning to @ilikegunspdx a short time ago, a laser would be nice.
Right above the barrel, inside the handguard where the gas tube resides, though I'm not aware of anything made for that. Any hand guard for that matter?
View attachment 651349

I'm using this one mounted underneath. Holds zero.

Just heard that the roller-delayed version of the stribog has been approved for the US. Price is $999 and timeline is pasted below. I will be getting one of these no question. I also pasted a graham bates slow-mo video of it firing in full auto. This looks to be in mp5 territory as far as low recoil.

Going by my experience with the non-roller locked version, I think this new roller-locked version with a binary trigger could be an ultra low recoil, very compact despite 8" barrel, well built, very accurate, legal 600 rpm powerhouse.

82BB3276-A5EB-4974-AB51-86A01B3F030A.jpeg

Full text of global ordnance (importer) announcement:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews