JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nice clean custom Grand Power 9mm Strbog. It comes with the pistol brace, box, manual, 6 mags (3-20 rounders 3-30 rounders), AR buffer tube adapter and extra set of front and rear sights.

Before you you freak out about the price, realize these sell out as soon as they are imported. I have also had the factory barrel cut down to 6 1/2 inches, retreaded 1/2-28 and recrowned. It was done in Salem by Koonce Customs. Paid $290 to have this done.

It it shoots amazingly. And suppresses even better. This beast is compact. It is the first generation.

THE STEINER RX1 RED DOT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. CAN ADD FOR ADDITIONAL PRICE. SO DONT BE THAT GUY. READ THE POSTING.

$1000 for everything listed in the posting minus the optic.

Text if interested as I do not reply to emails. 5zero3-851-742zero

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Everyone this item will not be shipped Sorry not worth the hassle Stop asking and don't be rude Stop telling me that if I have it posted I should ship it to you Don't be that guy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.