JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yea, sweep the streets at 1300hrs when not a curb can be bristle kissed or sucked for the parked cars and everyone's trying to sleep. Think about it. the city that shirks indeed

Since I've got you here Philip, tell me a story.. if you'd be so kind
nevermind.. that sounded totally strange. as you were perhaps

Since I've got you here Philip, tell me a story.. if you'd be so kind
nevermind.. that sounded totally strange. as you were perhaps

However, just to show how nice I can be ....

"Once upon a Time, it was a dark and stormy night..."

Philip,
Who is waking up from his Morning Nap, I had prepard, very hard work, it was, to go to BleuJene' Sitty of the Dux.... And in doing so, wore my self out, so I took a nap.

In the Boon Docks,

The End.

(Did you think I wasn't going to finish, the Story ????) :D

dangit, I can't even count.. anyway, goldangit!

Rules for counting add a One Thousand to your number, if single digits, example

"1One Thousand, 2One Thousand, 3One Thousand, 4One Thousand, 5One Thousand, 6One Thousand,

Rules for counting, if you have Pulled the Grenade Ring, and are holding Ring in hand, And holding, the Grenade... In the Other Hand, of which, you Do Have Two Hands????

Upon the count of 3One Thousand, never After that count, The holder of the Grenade, shall have. Hurled said grenade as Far as he can Hurl it. If it is not a Practice Grenade, but one which has active components to Explode said Grenade, this distance Might be farther, than if you have Only Hurled Practice Grenades.

Never, under any circumstances, shall holder of the Grenade, Hurl, the Grenade ring, and Hold the Grenade. This is Not Politically Correct, nor is it consider Polite, by members of your soldering Squad, near by you.

Hollering out "Grenade Out" is consider Polite, but do not say this in Farsi, if you are perhaps in the Sand Box.

If you ask me how I know this, I will have to share how I have watched "Jar Head" & several other movies about the Litter Box.... Err, I mean the sand Box.

philip, off to do Ten minutes of work, more than that and I may think about an afternoon nap, in the Boon Docks.

Last Edited:
So it would be better during the day? Then people would complain about slowing/blocking traffic...........

No, the absolute BEST TIME is about ZeroFourThirty, your fast asleep, and it muffles the Noise of the SWAT TEAM getting ready to Break & Enter.... But Not Your House, of course, but the Meth Cookers down the street.

Not that the SWAT would not Break & Enter Your House, errors have been made before, but you wanted to remodel anyway, didn't you ?????

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads