JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this on sigforum.com - a jump-on/jump-off bus robber gets, uh, jumped on. Certainly a red letter day in his career that will live on forever in his memory. Perhaps, in later years, when he becomes El Presidente of Mexico, he'll think of it as the day he turned his life around.

Hmmmm, probably not. :rolleyes:

In the original link there is a sentence which I was hoping someone could help me understand.
1596647496547.png

Why would you respond that you don't have a gun when you have indicated (non-verbally) that you are armed? I must be missing something? And why does it follow that, after you indicate you are armed, then say that you aren't, that the other party would know you are?

In the original link there is a sentence which I was hoping someone could help me understand.
View attachment 731377

Why would you respond that you don't have a gun when you have indicated (non-verbally) that you are armed? I must be missing something? And why does it follow that, after you indicate you are armed, then say that you aren't, that the other party would know you are?

Because only people without guns say "I have a gun" I dunno that part always confused me too. I wouldn't say anything.

View attachment 731377

Perhaps to avoid any possibility of a charge, should the individual just be a "pretender ruffian" & opt to call the police on you. Having never threatened the individual, nothing can be charged.

As opposed to "I have a gun", which MAY if witnessed be deemed a threat.

It's likely more beneficial these days not to say what you have (or don't have), instead command voice whatever to disway an attack while also drawing the attention of potential witnesses. NO, STOP, LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS, DONT APPROACH (VARIATIONS THERE-OF), BACK OFF, DROP XXX NOW.

STOP RITE THERE, LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS along with a strong side jacket sweep (clearing my holster) while gaining cover/concealment (truck door) worked a charm up in Salem. Never drew, had dirtbag stepped further onto our property I would have drawn & not displayed. Low ready. Would have defended myself as needs be. Didn't. Dirt bag got back into his car & drove away. Swiftly.

I found this on sigforum.com - a jump-on/jump-off bus robber gets, uh, jumped on. Certainly a red letter day in his career that will live on forever in his memory. Perhaps, in later years, when he becomes El Presidente of Mexico, he'll think of it as the day he turned his life around.

next stop, beat down town. And the bus just kept on moving on. On time, every time! :s0140:

Thank your/our Govt.....for being soft on crime and punishment.

LOL. Rrrright.....release the prisoners because they might spread the coronavirus while in prison.

So....I guess it's BETTER that we on the outside......get their virus?

I need a music break.....

Aloha, Mark

Huh!
So, that's what a bus looks like on the inside now .... I've only seen them from the outside.
Why didn't the Conductor just ask the driver to speed up so he could toss the ruffian off?

The last time I was on something like that, we called them streetcars, and the seats were made of wood, oh, and everyone was wearing hats!

I think I'll continue to avoid them!

Last Edited:

Hummm.....and some people think that Rodney King was an example of ____________ by the LAPD. A matter of perspective....... I guess?

Aloha, Mark

They ripped his shirt off, if only they had tar and feather, they could really make a lasting and painful statement.

Now, travelling pinata, that is funny AF!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top