JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My sherrif told me to buy a gun. :cool: <broken link removed>

Reading that I figured that it would just be a blanket statement of going out to buy a gun...until I read this:

If I was in that situation, I'd have a gun. If somebody kicks in my front door and is coming at me, I'm not going to take the time to interview them.&#8212;King County Sheriff Sue Rahr, 2009

Notice he doesn't flat out advocate self defense....but he makes it clear that he's not against it.

If you expose a holstered gun in order to show you are armed is that menacing? Would it be menacing if you did draw your gun but kept it at your side as you tried to put distance or something between you and the badguy? I know a true badguy probably isn't going to report this but I am thinking if someone only saw part of the situation and that part was me exposing a gun.

if you display by uncovering or drawing make sure you are the first person to call the cops. because if the bad guy calls then you are the bad guy and he is the victim.

I've faced off several of them (sociopaths) with no phone calls.. OK, one crazy black woman who thought we were "stalking her" because we were walking on a bike path.. she was stark raving doggie bonkers

Her chinese wrinkled dog was trying it's best to get at our 120 lb protection trained alpha male rottie who was heeling perfectly like an SAS SFs warrior.. she was a nut job

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top