JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know there is a lot of drama thrown in on series such as this one but good lord it takes me back to the day when all I dreamed of at night was how long that set of N-50-15 bias ply tires was gonna last!!!!!!
Oh & what chick was gonna ride shotgun in the Mustang that night...

I know there is a lot of drama thrown in on series such as this one but good lord it takes me back to the day when all I dreamed of at night was how long that set of N-50-15 bias ply tires was gonna last!!!!!!

I kept sets of burn off tires in the farm shop. Buy them at wrecking yards. They were mounted on moons, did not look as good as my black spoke mags, but I would put them on, go run a few races on our highway south of town where we had lines painted on the road. Go back to the shop and put the good ones back on so I looked good later on.

This is not my car, but could have been its twin. 390, Edelbrock Highrise, Holley 750, headers, dual point distributor. Go a few tickets in that car, won a lot of races, lost a couple and had one hell of a lot of fun in that car. Sigh......

1967_Ford_Mustang_T5_Fastback_Rear_1.JPG

Oh, yes caveman I remember the days. Gotta tell ya though. If you would have had a 69 Chevelle, you would have had 2 chicks riding shotgun. :cool:

Nice 67 FB!!!
Mine was a 68 coupe, 289 mild cam, 4 bro, headers, C4 w/shift kit 2500 rpm stall converter in dark green.
It was fast for what it was & yeah, had a helluva lot of fun in it.
The sad part was the end of it's life. I was in Colorado in the Army & saved some $$$ to fix it up when I got out but 8 months B'4 my ETS a truck loaded with my dads lumber for his addition hit the ditch and toppled onto my prized possession!!!!!!!!:confused:
I cannot find any pictures of it either!!!!:mad:

I had a 78 F100 short bed pickup (2WD) lowered with a built 351 Winsor & FMX trans that would sure roll some serious smoke. It was painted Midnight Blue with silver flakes. Beautiful truck, I miss it bad....

Oh, yes caveman I remember the days. Gotta tell ya though. If you would have had a 69 Chevelle, you would have had 2 chicks riding shotgun. :cool:

Of course you would. You needed the extra body to push it off the road and help you pick the doors after the Mustang smoked your a@@. Then both chicks would get in the Mustang when he came back around so they did not have to walk back to town. Cue the obligatory Ford v Chevy smack now.

68fastback:

Nice rides both of them. The Mustang is sweet. The truck is nice too.

I need to dig up the pictures of my former pickup, a 72 F 250 4x4 High Boy with 428 Cobra Jet. My son has it now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top