JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Surefire with the LED assembly, I wouldn't trade or sell it for the world. Streamlight are great too. I have a Surefire, a LED Maglite, and 3 Streamlights.

I have a Streamlight Poly Stinger that is not LED and while it's a durable light in and of itself, adding an LED would make the thing dang near unstoppable. The fact that mine is rechargeable is a big winner for me as I leave it attached to my tool box so I always have a light, just in case.

If you look at SF's lights, with the exception of the G models, you're paying about $.75 per lumen or more, at retail. The Streamlight is less than half that and it's a great little light.

The other lights to look at are the Coast LED models. Great little lights, awesome warranty, should you need it and they typically run on AA and AAA batteries which are cheaper and more plentiful than CR123's.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top